lit·er·al [lit-er-uh l]
1. in accordance with, involving, or being the primary or strict meaning of the word or words; not figurative or metaphorical.
2. following the words of the original very closely and exactly.
3. true to fact; not exaggerated; actual or factual.
4. being actually such, without exaggeration or inaccuracy.
5. (of persons) tending to construe words in the strict sense; matter-of-fact.
Yep. This is me. I am an incredibly literal person. People tell me that all the time, and I just agree with them! I have always been like this and always will be.
I don’t normally joke around. I am usually serious with everything I say. People always think that I am kidding. I will tell you if I am making a joke.
I like how I am. People accept me how I am. There is no problem with it. There is no problem with me just being me.
Always be yourself. That’s what I do.
I love it.