Time for my May goals! First, I will start with how my April goals went…
Goals for April
1. Go for 3 walks a week. (No excuses!)— I went for 2 or 3 each week!
2. Read one book.—nope. Didn’t happen.
3. Put the clothes that Maxine can’t fit away—I’ve done that, but now I need to separate more!
4. Maintain grades in all classes—DONE!
5. Book 1 Lia Sophia Jewelry party.-I booked two.
So now for my May goals!
1. Pass all of my finals and classes.
2. Go for 3 walks a week with one walk at a park.
3. Try one new carry with my woven wrap per week.
4. Blog once per week (not 52 project).
5. Become a Volunteer Babywearing Educator.
Hopefully I keep this up!