1. What kind of books do you read? If not, what do you enjoy doing most? I read anything fiction. My favorites are by Jodi Picoult.
2. What is the most precious memory you have? The last time I visited my aunt before she died.
3. The movie you wanna see the most? The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
4. Shows/series you were or are addicted to now or then. Which is your favorite? Boy Meets World for sure!
5. What do you often do in your spare time? Lately, I just lay in bed and sleep lol. Baby baking is kicking my butt!
6. What are your thoughts on college and the education system in general? I hate that I’ve spent so much and still can’t find a job in my field. For the amount college costs, it should come with job placement.
7. What is your earliest memory you have? I remember a kid falling off his bike and skinning open his knee to the BONE. I recently asked my mom if that really happened and she couldn’t believe that I remembered! I was about 3 when that happened.
8. It can be a board, video, or card game, but which one is your favorite? Which one is your least favorite? Spades.
9. What is one thing you regret doing? I regret nothing. Seriously.
10. What is your dream job/career? Office Manager.
11. What song is stuck in your head? The Pitch Perfect Treblemakers final performance melody.